Photography by Ashley Dell

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Welcome to my Blog!

A bit about me...
I am a wife, a mother and a daughter.  I am a friend, a lover, a crafter and a child of God.  I love make-up and dress-up, but prefer flip-flops over heels.  I love vintage stylized photography.  I now live in the "country" but am an Island girl at heart.  I love a good flea market.  I love chocolate chip cookies and strawberry cupcakes.  I love my sweet husband (Chris) and two beautiful girls (Ava Bradley is 4 & Aubrey Oneal is 1).  I have always loved admiring others photography, and have recently been bit by the “mom-tog” bug.  I credit my mom for my love of taking pictures.  She captured every moment of my childhood on film and I am forever grateful for those printed memories.  I love capturing the sparkle in your eye, the purity of a child, the passion between two in love.  I'm no writer, but I love to take pictures and hope you enjoy this journal of my photography.

Please contact me at ashestenozbaker@aol.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely awesome web page!i am so excited for you to do our pictures:0you are sooo talented!you are blessed to have a wonderful person like chris,and your baby girl is beautiful!my husband is home from africa where he has been working for the last year,he just signed another year.so if it is anyway possible i would love to meet up with you and chris.i no last time we all were suppose to get together and ride the boat it just didn't work out.does chris's mom still live in sarasota?my husband brad's parents live in the oaks in sarasota.i will send you my number and hope to hear from:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!!

Post a Comment